Here is our selection of the 5 best cash back credit card offers in Quebec:
The BMO® CashBack® World Elite®* Mastercard®* is one of the best cash back Mastercard credit card in Canada.
For a limited time, you will earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first three months (up to $260 cash back). Besides, the annual fee is waived in the first year!
With the BMO® CashBack® World Elite®* Mastercard®*, you earn between 2% and 5% cash back on many spending categories:
- 5% on grocery purchases (on the first $500 you spend monthly)
- 4% on transit (on the first $300 you spend monthly)
- 3% on gas and electric vehicle charging (on the first $300 you spend monthly)
- 2% on recurring bill payments (on the first $500 you spend monthly)
Everywhere else, you’ll earn 1% cash back, including at Costco.
Finally, it is one of the only credit cards in its category to offer an extended warranty of 2 additional years.
The CIBC Dividend® Visa Infinite* Card is one of the best Visa credit cards with cash back in Canada. The minimum annual income required for this card is $60,000 (personal) or $100,000 (household). With this Card, you earn:
- 4% cash back on eligible gas and groceries purchases
- 2% cash back on eligible transportation, dining purchases and recurring payments
- 1% on all other purchases
For a limited time, get a 10% cash back welcome bonus of up to $250. And you’ll get a first-year annual fee rebate!
And this card offers many coverages:
- Auto Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance
- $500,000 Common Carrier Accident Insurance
- Flight Delay and Baggage Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- Out-of-Province Emergency Travel Medical Insurance
- Purchase Security and Extended Protection Insurance
The Scotia Momentum® VISA Infinite* Card is recognized year after year as one of the best cash back credit cards in Canada.
Currently, there is no annual fee in the first year, including on additional cards. And you can earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first three months (up to $2,000 in total purchases).
With the Scotia Momentum® VISA Infinite* card, you get:
- 4% on groceries and recurring payments
- 2% on gas and daily transit
- 1% on all other purchases
The Scotia Momentum® VISA Infinite* card is an excellent Visa credit card for cash back rewards.
And its insurance benefits are excellent!
The Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card has no annual fee and offers cash back.
Through January 31, 2023, you can earn an additional 15% back (up to $150) when you spend up to $1,000 on everyday purchases during the first 2 months.
You can choose two to three categories that interest you (groceries, gas, furniture, home improvement, recurring bills, pharmacy, etc.) to earn 2% cash back ! And there is no annual cash back limit. It is one of the best credit cards for renovations.
In addition, the Tangerine Mastercard offers several insurance coverages for your purchases :
- 90 days purchase insurance
- One year extended warranty
Finally, during your first 30 days, transfer balances and pay only 1.95% interest on the transferred balance for the first 6 months.
With the TD Cash Back Visa Infinite* Card, you earn 3% cash back on:
- Grocery stores
- Gas stations
- Recurring bill payments
And 1% cash back on all other purchases.
It’s the best TD cash back credit card.
With this new welcome offer, you could earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to a total spend of $2,000). After your first $2,000 in Purchases, Gas Purchases, Grocery Purchases and Pre-Authorized Payments will continue to earn 6% up to a total spend of $3,500 for the first 3 months. That’s a total cash back of $290!
Plus, a first-year annual fee rebate for the Primary and Additional Cardholders.