Here is our selection of the 5 best credit card offers in Quebec with an Extended Warranty.
All of these credit cards offer an extended warranty of 2 years in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty. Your purchase is therefore protected for up to 3 years!
The National Bank’s World Elite Mastercard® is the Best National Bank Mastercard credit card.
With this exclusive welcome offer for Milesopedia readers, you can get up to 70,000 points, and the first year’s annual fee is waived for the primary cardholder. Here’s how:
- 30,000 points after $5,000 in Card purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- 30,000 points if $12,000 or more in net purchases are charged to the credit card within 12 months of account opening
- 10,000 points if you sign up for Credit Card Payment Protection for a minimum of 3 months
With this card, you earn up to 5 points per dollar on your purchases:
- 5 points per dollar on grocery and restaurant purchases
- 2 points per dollar on gas and electric recharge purchases
- 2 points per dollar on recurring bills
- 2 points per dollar on À la carte Travel
- 1 point per dollar on all other purchases
And since it’s a National Bank Mastercard credit card, you can use it at Costco. With this card, you have access to a $150 annual travel credit that you can use in any of these categories:
- Airport parking
- Baggage fees
- Seat selection
- Access to airport lounges
- Flight upgrades
In addition, you can enjoy access to DragonPass airport lounges and free Wi-Fi with Boingo. And unlimited access to the National Bank Lounge at Montreal-Trudeau.
Finally, Milesopedia voted the National Bank’s World Elite Mastercard® as the Best Travel Credit Card and Best Credit Card for Insurance in 2023.
This promotion is intended for individuals who do not have a National Bank Mastercard credit card and have not held a National Bank credit card within the last 24 months.
Don’t have the minimum income requirement for The National Bank’s World Elite Mastercard® ? Then the National Bank World Mastercard may be a good option for you. It requires a minimum personal income of $60,000 (or $100,000 household income).
You can earn up to 2 points per dollar in Card purchases, including at Costco.
Besides, you can enjoy access to the LoungeKey airport lounges as well as free Wi-Fi with Boingo.
And you’ll enjoy up to 60 days’ coverage with its travel, trip cancellation/interruption, baggage loss and car rental insurance.
Unlike the other two travel rewards cards, the National Bank Platinum Mastercard does not require a minimum income.
You can earn 2 points per dollar on grocery store and restaurant purchases, and 1.5 points per dollar on gas, electric vehicle recharges, recurring bills and À la Carte Travel. And since it’s a National Bank Mastercard credit card, you can use it at Costco.
In addition, you get premium insurance usually dedicated for high-end credit cards:
- 180-day Purchase protection in the event of theft or damage
- Possibility of tripling the manufacturer’s warranty (up to 2 additional years)
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Trip Interruption Insurance
- Out-of-province hospital insurance
- Flight delay insurance
- Baggage insurance in case of delay, theft or loss
- Car rental insurance
- Mobile Device Insurance
The BMO® CashBack® World Elite®* Mastercard®* is one of the best cash back Mastercard credit card in Canada.
For a limited time, you will earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first three months (up to $260 cash back). Besides, the annual fee is waived in the first year!
With the BMO® CashBack® World Elite®* Mastercard®*, you earn between 2% and 5% cash back on many spending categories:
- 5% on grocery purchases (on the first $500 you spend monthly)
- 4% on transit (on the first $300 you spend monthly)
- 3% on gas and electric vehicle charging (on the first $300 you spend monthly)
- 2% on recurring bill payments (on the first $500 you spend monthly)
Everywhere else, you’ll earn 1% cash back, including at Costco.
Finally, it is one of the only credit cards in its category to offer an extended warranty of 2 additional years.
With the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Credit Card, you can earn up to 115,000 Aeroplan points†:
- 20,000 Aeroplan points when you make your first purchase with your new card†
- 60,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $7,500 within 180 days of Account opening†
- 35,000 Aeroplan points when you spend $12,000 within 12 months of Account opening†
- $100 NEXUS fee rebate†
- Access to Air Canada Maple Leaf lounge†
- 6 annual visits to airport lounge members of the Visa Airport Companion† Program hosted by Dragonpass International Ltd.
- Up to eight passengers travelling on the same reservation will all enjoy their first checked bag free (up to 23kg/50lb) when your travel originates on an Air Canada flight†
It’s the best TD credit card for Air Canada frequent flyers.
With the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite Privilege* Credit Card, you earn 1.5 points† per dollar for:
- Grocery stores
- Gas stations
- travel purchases
- Dining purchases
And 2 points† for every $1 spent on Air Canada purchases, including Air Canada Vacations. Everywhere else, you’ll get 1.25 points† per dollar.